The Greyhound Booster club has organized an exciting opportunity for fans to travel together on a charter bus to cheer on your MACC Greyhounds vs. Three Rivers Raiders. The bus will depart Saturday, January 27 at 10 am from the MACC Activity Center en route to Three Rivers College. The bus will stop for one meal on the way to the game.
(admission to the game is additional)
Passengers must be 17 years and older.
(17 year old must be accompanied by parent/guardian)
Bathroom, 110 volt outlet/seat, dvd, cd, radio/seat
Sign-up at the MACC Activity Center
Payment accepted by cash, check, or credit card
· Bus will depart from MACC Activity Center.
· Price for the trip are per seat and are for the bus portion trip only. Each rider will be responsible for paying to get into the game upon arrival.
· Sign up is first come first serve but we’ll also have a waiting list.
· The bus will leave promptly at the assigned departure time, no exceptions will be made. If for any reason the bus leaves and someone misses it, we consider your payment as a donation to the Greyhounds.
· Credit card payments will have an additional $1.00 processing fee added to your transaction.
· Riders can cancel 48 hours before the date/time of the trip. A $10.00 service fee will be applied. If a cancelation is needed after the 48 hours, your payment will be considered a donation to the Greyhounds and we will attempt to fill the seat.
· Riders must be 17 years and older. (17 year must be accompanied by a parent).
· Snacks and nonalcoholic beverages are allowed on the bus.
· The Booster Club or any member and affiliates will not be held responsible for:
o Theft of any personal items
o Any damage made to the interior of the bus
o Excessive clean up charges from Charter Bus Company
o Personal injury
Please understand this and all information can be updated and changed through the Booster Club at any time. We are excited for you to join us in our efforts to give the Greyhounds the best support we can and have a great time doing it.