The Moberly Area Community College Athletic Department will have the following requirements and regulations during home contests during the 2021-22 season:
- Open Admission to all contests with upper level seating throughout the arena.
- Lower level seating will be available on the court-length bleachers with the first four(4) rows of the bleachers sealed off to separate from the playing court.
- Season ticket sales will be allowed with reserved seating for season ticket holders on lower level bleachers and upper level green seats. Please avoid reserved seats where marked.
- End Zone bleachers will be pulled out for only the participating teams such as the men’s teams watching the women’s games, classics, etc.
- Masking will be required for all individuals who are non-vaccinated. Masking is recommended for all individuals in attendance.
- All children under 12 years of age must be masked throughout the contest.
- The only individuals who will be allowed on the playing floor level are players, coaches, score table personnel, cheerleaders, those involved in the traveling group of both teams, and individuals given permission from the college administration.
- Concession Stands will be open throughout the contest(s).
- Visiting Teams will be required to submit a Covid-19 Team Roster filled out by the opposing team’s trainer with each traveling personnel being cleared.